|Type tours||Classic Tours|
|Duration||2 days - 1 nights|
|Contact||+84902 18 70 89|
The idyllic town of Mai Chau sits in the mountainous region of the Thai people. It is one of the most picturesque regions of Vietnam’s Northwest, and this 2-day tour of the luscious green valley combines cycling and trekking through rice paddies, allowing you to discover the true beauty of the area. The refreshing activities during the day are topped off with a BBQ dinner party, drinking traditional Ruou Can wine and an overnight stay in a traditional Thai stilt house. WHAT TO BRING:
• Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
• It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
HA NOI - MAI CHAU (L/D)
Our guide and driver will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi in the morning and drive you to Mai Chau. Along the way you can enjoy spectacular views as the road snakes through meandering valleys. Once you arrive in the Thai Village, you can take a short stroll to visit some of the ethnic Thai people living here and enjoy lunch in their home. Next we’ll take you for a cycling tour around the area to observe the farmers hard at work in the fields, local women weaving scarves and to feel the general peace and serenity of the surrounding villages.
Once we return to the homestay, you’ll enjoy a BBQ party in the garden with your host family, as well as a performance of the traditional Thai dance. This jovial spirit will continue long into the night as you socialise with your hosts over some traditional Ruou Can wine. Once you’ve had enough food and wine, you’ll stay overnight in the communal stilt house.
MAI CHAU - HA NOI (B/L)
Daily life in Mai Chau starts early, and the valley is at its most splendid in the early morning light as farmers make their way out into their fields. Experiencing this morning routine is the perfect opportunity to understand the hard working nature of life in Mai Chai, before enjoying breakfast with your host family and getting ready for today’s trek. You’ll start out by heading to the villages of Na Mo and Na Meo in the morning, where you can get a deeper insight into their culture and customs, before heading back to the homestay for lunch. After lunch you have some time to relax before we depart for Hanoi at 14:30, arriving at around 18:00.
| • A/C transfer.
• Accommodation at homestay/ hotel.
• Experienced English speaking guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
• All sightseeing tickets and travel permits.
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
|• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
• Travel insurance.
• International & domestic flights and taxes.
• Other personal expenses: drinks, souvenir, etc…
Floor 3, No 15, Lane 2, Tho Thap, Cau Giay, Hanoi